Cryptic Studios has released a new Update 10.53 for Neverwinter. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes, and improvements implemented in the recently released version of the game. The Neverwinter Update 10.53 can now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.
Rise of Tiamat
- Severin’s Fire Ball power no longer knocks players back on Normal mode.
- Severin’s Flame Bolt damage has been reduced by 20%.
- The damage dealt by enemies has been reduced across the board.
- Fire Wall incorrectly ignores temporary immunity granted by Scrolls of Life and other similar recovery mechanics.
- Elminster no longer incorrectly states that the Confetti Machination is unlocked account-wide.
Items and Economy
- The Golden Bell item is no longer purchasable from the Zen Market. (This had been hotfixed late last week.)
- Golden Bells can now be exchanged for 75000 Astral Diamonds each at the Antiquities Scholar in Protector’s Enclave.
- Color Picker: The name in sight for Midnightlight’s Candle Glow has been made right from “Mightnightlight.”
- The count of boxes in a player’s inventory no longer incorrectly displays on standard reward packs.