Young Horses has released a new Update 2.08 for Bugsnax. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes, and improvements implemented in the recently released version of the game. The Bugsnax Update 2.08 can now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.
- Added seismometer in Snaxburg to track and display player progress towards unlocking the BIGsnax DLC area.
- Added scannable Snakpod remnants detailing their respawn conditions to better inform players working on mail challenges.
- Fixed issues with several hut items not showing outlines.
- Added missing Shelda line near Snaxburg campfire.
- Added indicator for Bugsnax that have been previously donated to Gramble’s barn for those of you wanting to Donate ‘Em All.
- Fixed save blocking issues that previously could occur in Frosted Peak.
- Added indicator billboard to Mothza Supreme replay to remind players how to begin the encounter.
- Fixed issue where sleeping could cause Bugsnax with unique spawn conditions to respawn.
- Fixed issue where some Bugsnax would occasionally like sauces they should not have.