Developer 10tons has released a new Update 1.04 for Among Us. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes, and improvements implemented in the recently released version of the game. The Dysmantle Update 1.04 can now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.
– “Dentured Fangs” and “Berserker Charm” can be upgraded. They were also rebalanced.
– New spit attack pattern for the “Puker”.
– Traditional Chinese localizations.
– Performance improvements.
– UI tweaks (mostly for touch interfaces).
– Text size tweaks.
– Language menu sorts languages by language code (always shows reference language first).
– Language menu sets cursor focus over current language.
– Buffed the “Leaper” enemy damage on all attacks a bit as the enemy was underperforming compared to specs.
– Buffed trinket effects for “Shock Absorber” and “Rabbit’s Foot”.
– Plant beds can now be destroyed with a shovel.
– The survivor now respawns at the home shelter if he dies consecutively three times in a very short period of time.
– The collection now shows zero for materials that the player does not carry or have in the storage.
– It is now possible to walk through a dead co-op player.
– Invention notification now makes a sound.
– Hunting rifle now has modifiers for all upgrade levels (conceptually a high crit dmg & chance weapon).
– Added fishing xp buff modifier to “Tackle” and fixed some faulty modifiers.
– Invent screen has less empty space around the grid.
– Faster material pick up (more materials picked up at once).
– Russian now uses the same font as other languages.
– Quest text locations show up properly in all stages.
– Not possible to destroy “Fortress” entrance doors through the main gate any more.
– Localisation fixes.
– Fixed an issue with the “Ark” level 2 door not opening when it should.
– “Riot Shield” HP now shown correctly after quick swap.
– Materials do not disappear anymore when starting a co-op game when saving is not possible.
– “Arcade is dead” cabinet can now be searched only once.
– Fixes to faulty positioning of co-op player spawns.
– Usual open world glitch & actor fixes.
– Campfire achievements now uses the correct amount of campfires.
– Radio achievement now takes into account radios in shelters.
– Fixed discrepancies between some texts and voiceovers not matching.
– Fixed Crowbar missing most of its upgrade effects.
– Timed crate gold medal had wrong amount of crates found required (51, is now 52).
– Fixed main quest getting stuck by not acknowledging all the found fuel cells.