Mediatonic has released a new Update 1.09 for Among Us. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes, and improvements implemented in the recently released version of the game. The Fall Guys Update 1.09 can now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.
- PS5 Players will now be able to get into games whilst in a Party! wooooooooo!
- Teams will no longer spawn in the same place on Team Rounds
- Fixed visual issue with Spawn FX on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed visual issue with Lilypad effects on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed buttons not working on Leading Light
- Fixed some static intro cameras
- Fixed issue with Airtime and Sweet Thieves intro cams not following the intended path
- Fixed some invisible tiles loading in on Hex-a-Gone
- Fixed bug which caused Party members to stay in queue, despite a new player joiningthe party
- Fixed issue which caused a freeze when changing controller during bindings
- Fixed visual issue when grabbing on a turntable
- Fixed grabbed Beans not following the movement of mobile platforms
- Fixed padlock not being removed from Season Pass once bought
- Fixed some graphical corruptions on respawn VFX
- Fixed issue with controller inputs not consistently being recorded after the bind buttonpop-up appears
- Fixed bug which prevented players from hearing party members in Voice Chat
- Fixed issue causing other player’s Beans animations to become stuck during gameplay
Source: Fall Guys
You must log in to post a comment.