A new update has been released for Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous Update 1.05. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
* Various memory leak fixes and optimization; * When changing the colors of the class costume and other items, the character could noticeably twitch in the inventory menu – fixed.
* When playing The Treasure of the Midnight Isles DLC, restarting after the death of the party caused the defeat window to appear once more – fixed;
* It was impossible to interact with pylons in Chief Khara fight in Blackwater - fixed; * Chaplain in Alushinyrra port will read the cleric scrolls for you now, if necessary;
* If an island boss previously didn't appear on their island in The Treasure of the Midnight Isles DLC, they will appear now;
* Some islands in the Treasures of the Midnight Isles DLC, when playing in the integration mode in the main campaign, could be totally empty – fixed;
* We've added a new check in the romance with Arueshalae. If the romance ended while she asked to let her think for a couple of days, the "Time to Think" quest will also fail.
* Fixed the delay before the beginning of the conversation with Willodus;
* Island bosses in the Treasure of the Midnight Isles DLC no longer drop duplicates of quest items;
* Updated some properties of Finnean. From now on, with the first improvement, he takes the form of a +3 ghost touch heartseeker weapon, and with the second—a +5 brilliant energy heartseeker weapon. The original and the soulless forms remained unchanged.
* After losing or disbanding all the armies, it was impossible to hire a new one – fixed, there's an extra button for hiring now;
* Fixed the bug with the visual effects from the Knight Commander's party appearing in the middle of the tactical battlefield;
* Fixed the issue with Azata's Life-Bonding Friendship, which prevented it from working sometimes. Additionally, fixed the removal of teamwork feats when the allies stood farther than 50 ft from the Azata;