Visual Concepts has released a new Update 1.21 for Guilty Gear Strive. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes, and improvements implemented in the recently released version of the game.
· Added Bridget as a playable character. *Bridget will be available after purchasing the “GGST Season Pass 2” or “Bridget” DLC items, both to be released on August 9.
• Added Bridget’s theme, “The Town Inside Me.” *Bridget must be selectable in order to use the BGM.
• Fixed a bug causing a crash when the Player 1 controller was used on the Results Screen after a match between Player 2 and Player 3 while multiple controllers were connected.
– Reduced input delay for the PS5 version. • Fixed a problem in which the “Y” button icon was not displayed correctly when using the “Steam Controller” on the Steam version.
– Improved the communication process on the Steam version to shorten the network connection time when logging in. • Fixed minor bugs.
– We will post further updates regarding future game updates and their contents on the official web site and Twitter account.