Visual Concepts has released a new Update 1.21 for Guilty Gear Strive. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes, and improvements implemented in the recently released version of the game. the Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.21 can now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.
General / Game Modes:
- Added Bridget as a playable character. *Bridget will be available after purchasing the “GGST Season Pass 2” or “Bridget” DLC items, both to be released on August 9.
- Added Bridget’s theme, “The Town Inside Me.” *Bridget must be selectable in order to use the BGM.
- Added avatar items for Bridget.
*The new avatar items can be obtained via “fishing.”
• Added new BGM to the gallery mode.“Simple Life” (GGXX Bridget’s theme) can be accessed after obtaining it via “fishing.”2 Player:
• Fixed a bug causing a crash when the Player 1 controller was used on the Results Screen after a match between Player 2 and Player 3 while multiple controllers were connected.
Digital Figure Mode:
• The L1/R1 buttons can now be used to align the cursor when placing a figure.
Source: Guilty Gear Strive
- Reduced input delay for the PS5 version. • Fixed a problem in which the “Y” button icon was not displayed correctly when using the “Steam Controller” on the Steam version.
- Improved the communication process on the Steam version to shorten the network connection time when logging in. • Fixed minor bugs.
- We will post further updates regarding future game updates and their contents on the official website and Twitter account.