A new update has been released for Don’t Starve Together Update 2.56. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Don’t Starve Together Update 2.56 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Don’t Starve Together Hotfix Patch 2.57 – 10/21/2022 (PlayStation)
- Fixed a crash related to the Buzzard.
- Fixed a crash when scrolling through world presets.
- Fixed a typo in the Philosopher’s Stone description.
- Fixed Walter’s Lunar Scout Cap having a missing inventory icon.
- Fixed an issue with player idle animations causing backpacks to pop.
- Fixed Wanda’s Diviner Dress having an invisible torso and showing upper arm skin.
- Fixed Wanda’s Chunky Moonrock Bracelets having the wrong character affinity.
- Fixed Walter’s Moonbound head always having a hat on.
- Fixed Walter’s Lunar Scout Boots not showing the boots of its namesake.
- Fixed Wormwood’s Lune Root Legs feet drawing behind the legs.
- Fixed Abigail’s Moonbound flower having missing inventory icons.
- Fixed Wolfgang’s upper arms going invisible with some clothing setups.
- Fixed layering in Wurststool Costume.
- Fixed some descriptions for Moonbound shop chests.
- Fixed missing minimap icons for the Nightshade Wormhole and the Slimy Wormhole.
Source: Don’t Starve Together