A new update has been released for Destiny 2 Update 1.061 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Destiny 2 Update 1.061 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
SEASONAL ACTIVITY CONTENT
- Fixed an issue where players were blocked from completing the Season 18 intro mission if they lost connection during the activity.
- Fixed an issue where the Deepsight modded weapon from the Hidden Compartment Crew Upgrade wasn’t appropriately refreshing at the weekly reset.
- To alleviate some of the pressure in acquiring Season of Plunder weapon patterns, the Double Perk Weapon Spoils Crew Upgrade will now give you a Deepsight modded weapon the first time you focus a weapon each week. Note: this change is not yet reflected in the upgrade description in-game.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Reactive Pulse mod provided permanent overshield.
- Fixed an issue where Eager Edge could be used multiple times in a single activation.
- Fixed an issue where players completing the new Season 18 crafting quests failed to have pattern Triumphs unlocked when acquiring the weapon patterns.
- We’ve reduced the brightness of the effect that appears when you damage yourself with the final round in Touch of Malice’s magazine.
- Fixed mislabeled Cry Mutiny ornament names.
POWER AND PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue where the legacy War Table weekly challenge was unavailable.
- It now requires defeating Champions in PsiOps Battlegrounds for a powerful reward.
- Fixed an issue where players using Chinese characters in their name were unable to play on the Microsoft Store platform.
Source: Destiny 2