Frontier Developments has released a new Update 1.38 for World War Z. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes, and improvements implemented in the recently released version of the game. the World War Z Update 1.38 can now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.
- Fixed a bug when zombies are blinking at medium distances
- Fixed a bug when the character select appears in T-pose on the collection screen
- Fixed a bug when the pause menu overlaps cinematics
- Bots can now carry med kits and hand them over to players via commands
- Bots are able to heal themselves when they have low health and are out of the fight
- Bots will now have more opportunities to survive in order to help the incapacitated players
Source: World War Z