The Miners and Weird West released a new Update 1.11 for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes, and improvements implemented in the recently released version of the game. The Weird West Update 1.11 can now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.
Just wanted to let you know that a hotfix for Patch 1.03, labelled 1.03D, has now been deployed to Steam and should be deployed tomorrow on all other storefronts and platforms if all goes well.
This hot fix addresses the following issues introduced with the patch earlier this week or that had not made it on time for inclusion on said patch:
- Fix for Player inventory duplicating and overriding Player’s Horse inventory
- Fix for Ranged Weapon fire rate going crazy in some rare contexts
- Fix for Weapon Perks and Item Durability being reset when put in Horse’s Saddlebag or Bank Safe after save/reload
- Fix (for real this time!) Ruth becomes hostile after being captured during a Bounty mission
- Fix for Dead Zone issue on gamepad (introduced when fixing the one on Mouse)
- Fix for some Amulets’ effects remaining active after unequipping the amulet
Source: Weird West