A new update has been released for Weird West Update 1.15. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.
– Fixed rare case of horse saddlebags being emptied when opening the horse inventory via the companion UI
– Fixed rare case of brand-new shovels and pickaxes getting negative durability when put in the horse saddlebags
– Fixed controls originally assigned to WASD/ZQSD not being properly re-assigned to the conversation and travel map UI if rebound by player
– Fixed rare case of the Lost Fire Nation turning against player and exiling them despite player having done nothing bad to them
– Companions almost never bark in combat now to avoid cluttering the screen with dialog lines during the heat of combat