Frontier Developments has released a new Update 2.13 for Warframe. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC,
– Optimized the particle FX on the Ogris. – Optimized performance of various screens that showed a grid of items. – Optimized framerate during certain in-game Syndicate transmissions.
– Optimized waypoints on Venus to save memory. – Optimized viewing the codex via player profiles in and out of missions. – Optimized object rendering for Voidshell skins.
– Optimized CPU cost of multiple Tributa Statues in Dojos. – Improved the loading of several decorations in the Orbiter and Dormizone, notably the Necramech Decorations.
– Fixed Titania’s Razorflies always facing the same direction. They should be more dynamic now! – Fixed Titania’s Razorflies triggering the effect of the Secondary Deadhead and Pax Seeker Arcanes.
– Fixed being able to fly around after being downed as Titania while Razorwing is active, which was also causing loss of functionality. – Fixed the Tentacles of Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm targeting your companion before enemies.
– Fixed Atlas being able to self-damage and destroy objectives with Tectonics. – Fixed Excalibur Umbra randomly deactivating Exalted Blade when playing as Operator.