Frontier Developments has released a new Update 2.01 for The Long Dark. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes can now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC,
– [UI] Fixed an issue that prevented the Surveyed Locations from displaying the correct number of locations when viewed in the Journal.
– [UI] Fixed an issue that caused the subtitles to appear underneath the Radial Menu, preventing players from being able to read the subtitles.
– [Gameplay] Fixed an issue that prevented players from lighting torches from a lit Stove or Rim Grill. – [Gameplay] Fixed an issue that allowed players to duplicate Matches by adding a stack to a container, while a Match is lit.
– [EP 3] Trauma: Fixed an issue that caused a corrupted save game if the game was saved immediately after the first conversation with Father Thomas.
– [HDR] Fixed an issue that prevented the game from enabling HDR mode on HDR-enabled devices.