Frontier Developments has released a new Update 1.05 for Roller Champions. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC,
– Players can now invite Ubisoft Connect friends who are playing on other platforms, in addition to their current platform, through the Invite Friend menu.
– Form a cross-platform group to play any game mode together, including custom match! – Make sure that you and your friends have the Crossplay setting enabled, in order to see each other in the menu.
– Fixed an issue where controls could become unresponsive upon rejoining a match. – Players can no longer get stuck in a closed goal after denying a score.
– Adjusted several cases of too-dark shadows and too-bright highlights in the customizations menu. – Fixed an issue where some customization items did not match their previews when in match.
– Improved reliability of accepting invites to in-progress matches. – AI Players can now be removed from custom match lobbies.
– The scoreboard in the Skatepark is now sorted from highest to lowest score. – Multiple causes of crashes or disconnections.