A new update has been released for Riders Republic Update 1.14. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Riders Republic Update 1.14 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
PC: 19.03 Gb Xbox One: 12.66 Gb Xbox Series S|X: 17.55 Gb PlayStation 4: 13.821 Gb PlayStation 5: 12.4 Gb
– Get ready for our new Sponsor Odyssey for the BMX career owners. – You've been waiting patiently for this one ..... the Snow Skate is here!! – And 2 new stunts for the owners of the BMX career!
– The speed when in ragdoll state has been adjusted. – Corrected the landing whilst using the Steep control mode. – Fixed WOLF errors experienced when attempting to join Mass Races.
– The descriptions of weekly challenges have been rephrased to provide clarity on conditions. – Fixed clipping which was happening between customization and character's. – Adjusted the clan tag names on consoles.
– Fixed VANS footwear on characters. – Fixed hand clipping occurring during the Good Job emote. – Changed the unlock condition of the Prada Event.
– ixed the Steep mode assist. – Fixed the changes for the Season page. – The notification title text will no longer overlap in different localizations. – Fixed Showdown and Tricks Battle modes.