Frontier Developments has released a new Update 2.19 for Path of Exile. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes can now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC,
– Map Bosses now drop fewer items, but of substantially better rarity, resulting in more unique items being found from Map Bosses. – Globally increased the base drop rate of unique items by 33%.
– Reduced the life of all other Harvest monsters, bringing the Harvest monster life more in line with monsters found in other league content. – These changes do not affect the Spectred versions of these monsters.
– Kirac will no longer offer the “Slay the Beyond Boss” mission, due to irreconcilable difficulties encountered with the Beyond revamp.
– Fixed a bug where Cartographer’s Strongboxes in the Lake of Kalandra would mostly drop Tier 1 Maps. – Fixed a bug where monsters could sometimes get stuck in terrain in the Lake of Kalandra.
– Fixed a bug where the Iridescent Weapon Effect did not propagate to your off-hand. – Fixed a client crash that could occur with the Bony Arachnomorph Pet microtransaction.