A new update has been released for NBA 2K23 Update 1.008. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.
– Preparations for NBA 2K23 Season 2, launching this Friday, October 21st, at 8AM PT/11AM ET/4PM BST. Stay tuned for what we have in store!
– The Bill Russell “6” logo has been added to the court floor for all 30 NBA teams – The Bill Russell “6” patch has been added to the uniforms for all 30 NBA teams
– The ability to quickly toggle between players on the Edit Player menu has been restored – Players assigned to teams from the Create-a-Player pool will no longer retain duplicate or retired numbers
– The Crypto.com arena name has been added to the jumbotron for the LA Lakers, LA Clippers, and LA Sparks
– Fixed a problem with certain standing layups that would cause them to fade away from the rim instead of towards it
– The Dream Shake badge will now lessen the penalty when chaining multiple fakes together
– The "Run" game plan series will now work correctly using On-the-Fly Coaching – Certain post animations that were not playing as intended have now been properly enabled
– CPU players no longer use layup timing, as they were unrealistically proficient with it