A new update has been released for Forza Horizon 5 Update. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Forza Horizon 5 Update is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– Accessibility - Assisted Steering sometimes has a tendency to fishtail or brake unexpectedly. (Date Updated: 03.25.22)
– Accolades - Five a Day, Marathon, Double Time reset if player fast travels or changes their car. (Date Added:12.7.21) – Accolades - UI - Open Empire - Does not have a tracker in accolade menu. (Date Updated:02.02.22)
– Accolades - If an Event overrides your Drivatar difficulty to Unbeatable and your settings weren't already on Unbeatable, you don't make progress towards relevant Accolades (Date Updated:02.04.22)
– Achievements - Dust in the Lens - Take a Photo featuring the Gran Telescopio and a dust storm may not unlock when in EventLab (Date Updated: 08.02.22)
– Auction House - UI - Players may become stuck in a loading loop in auction messages.(Date Added:01.20.22) – Auction House - UI - Sometimes car thumbnails do not match car image or paint. (Date Added:01.27.22)
– Audio - When changing output format from stereo to 7.1 (or any other combination) the game sometimes goes silent.
– Barn Finds - Unable to collect the Mk1 Ford Escort. This may show up after a reboot – Barn Find - Ferrari 250 GTO 1962 - Some players are not able to collect this car and sometimes the repair process restarts. (Date Added:02.25.22)