A new update has been released for Dead by Daylight Update 2.63. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.
– Fixed an issue that caused a save error when switching accounts in game on Xbox. – Tentatively fixed an issue that sometimes caused outfits cannot be purchased error in the in-game store on WinGDK.
– Fixed an issue that caused the wrong tutorial reward display. – Fixed an issue that caused a crash after finishing or leaving a match.
– Fixed an issue that caused the killer's custom match not to end when the last remaining survivor quits the match but stays on tally. – Fixed some number formatting errors when more than thousands in the Archives.
– Fixed a potential crash when trying to access the compendium after mastering a tome. – Fixed an issue in the Onboarding menu where the wrong character rewards are displayed.
– Fixed an issue that allowed the Killer to be able to body block Survivors in the Racoon City Police Station basement stairway.
– Fixed an issue that caused the Blight to be missing SFX when hitting the environment with a basic attack.
– Added missing skeleton textures on the back of the Haunted by Daylight event reward shirts for David, Claudette, Yun-Jin and Jane.
– Bloodpoint Offerings are not burnt when used and do not provide a Bloodpoint bonus.