A new update has been released for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Update 1.08. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC.
– We’ve addressed a number of crashes affecting players across all platforms including the bug that caused certain players partied-up in game to crash when matchmaking. Last night’s update should provide additional stability in terms of crashing. We will continue to monitor live issue reports and provide resolutions as soon as we are able.
– We have made general game improvements including: – Fix for various camos not unlocking during progression. Fixed framerate drop issues.
– Addressed known freezing issues. – Overall performance improvements. – Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
– A recent NVIDIA hotfix addressed some critical issues. Please make sure you are running the game on drivers 526.61.
– The PC benchmark map has been updated with a more accurate reading of the FPS display.
– Be sure to follow our friends at Beenox for additional updates for MW2 on PC.
– We are actively collecting weapon performance/usage data and will provide detailed updates on weapon-balancing with the launch of Season 01.
– Last week we disabled the attachment tuning feature due to an issue affecting players with 4 or more tuned attachments equipped at once. We re-enabled attachment tuning in last night’s update so players should not encounter further issues equipping attachments on a weapon.
– Enemy or live ping will remain disabled in multiplayer until a fix is implemented with the launch of Season 01. This is due to a bug where ping remained on some players after death. KBM players are currently still able to danger ping.