A new update has been released for Battlefield 2042 Update 1.20. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.
– Setting Mouse Raw Input to Off in Settings will no longer disable mouse movement in-game
– Renewal - It was sometimes possible to deploy under the map in the first sector of the US HQ. This no longer happens
– Renewal - Fixed several areas on Conquest 64 that would incorrectly flag you as Out of Bounds
– The AC-42 sights are once again useable after equipping the UH-1 Smart 1.5x Scope in the default slot
– Vault Weapons now properly apply recoil reduction when playing on Console
– The range of weapon draw speed for Vault Weapons now matches those of All-Out Warfare weaponry
Fixed an issue where users cannot ADS after exiting a moving vehicle if the equipped weapon has an underbarrel attachment equipped