Agents, Ubisoft has released a new Update 1.68 for Elite Dangerous. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes, and improvements implemented in the recently released version of the game. the Elite Dangerous Update 1.68 can now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.
A new update has been released for The Division 2 Update 1.42. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Division 2 Update 1.42 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
PC STABILITY ISSUES
- Improved stability: fixed the most predominant client crash. We continue working on optimizing the game on PC.
- Fixed the issue with the climax mission progression halting after the first wave of NPCs.
- Fixed the issue with Captain Lewis not spawning if the first wave of NPSs is eliminated too fast.
- Killing Private Connor too fast will no longer halt the progress of the mission.
- Fixed the issue with two Agent Kelso’s being present in the Base of Operations basement if player completes the “Prime Target” mission without turning in all decryption keys.
- Fixed the issue with days 2, 3 and 4 being locked in the Reanimated Global Event.
- Fixed the issue with the Season 9 Exotic blueprints missing the “Items required” requirement.
- Fixed the issue with the reconfigure blueprints for the three new Exotics being listed at the bottom of the list: the blueprints for the newest items should appear at the top part of the list now.
- Fixed the issue with the 0/0 Exotic Components upgrade requirement needing one Exotic Component for upgrade of Gear Expertise levels.
UI & LOCALIZATION
- Fixed incorrect translation from Spanish.
- Fixed minor UI issues.
- Fixed the issue with the Raid checkpoint system not working as designed even though the alert “Checkpoint reached” appeared after the boss is eliminated.
Source: The Division 2