Frontier Developments has released a new Update 1.04 for Saints Row. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes, and improvements implemented in the recently released version of the game. the Saints Row Update 1.04 can now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.
- fixed a crash related to using the Idol´s Star launcher grenade launcher.
- modified the Game launcher to be more reasonable with the needed permissions response time, and added extended log functionality. We are keeping an eye on this issue, and aim to apply further fixes to resolve this completely.
- Fixed a Localisation issue, that caused the game launcher to display corrupted symbols for certain languages.
- Stops issues when launching via Epic on DX12
- Fixes a crash when the player uses the Star Launcher after customizing it.
- Fixes default camera sensitivity being too high
- Fixes vehicle hijacking animation issues, you will now sit in your new stolen vehicle, not stand next to it
- Localization & font issues as well as cut off text on Epic – because reading is what? Fundamental
- PS5 Adaptive triggers – we have made the decision to disable these whilst we fix the inverted axis issue when toggling “resistance”, we fully intend to get this back in, stay tuned for updates on it.
- Fixed instances where Riding Shotgun was entirely too difficult on Sensei difficulty.
Source: Saints Row