Italy’s Fabrizio Romano, an expert on the European transfer market, confirmed today, Monday, the completion of the transfer of the Senegalese striker Sadio Mane from Liverpool to the ranks of the German team Bayern.
Fabrizio Romano wrote a “tweet” via his Twitter account in which he said: “All the deal documents have been signed between Liverpool and Bayern Munich. The deal with Sadio Mane is completed and signed. for three years completed by the player.”
He added that Sadio Mane will undergo a medical examination tomorrow, Tuesday, and that the 30-year-old Senegalese striker will be introduced as a new player in the ranks of Bayern Munich next Wednesday.
Romano said the deal was for 32 million euros, in addition to variables worth 41 million euros.
It is noteworthy that Sadio Mane moved to Liverpool in the summer of 2016, moving from Southampton for 41.2 million euros, and since then has played 269 matches with the Reds, during which he scored 120 goals and won 6 titles.