Israeli bombing of Gaza continues after a military operation launched by the Israeli army against the Islamic Jihad movement in the sector, while the Al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the movement, responded with rockets to Israel.
Here are the latest events of the second day:
Al-Quds Brigades: “As part of Operation Unity Squares, we bombed Tel Aviv, Ben Gurion Airport, Ashdod, Beer Sheva, Ashkelon, Netivot and Sderot with 60 rockets in response to the ongoing aggression.”
Ban on civil aviation over southern Israel.
– Ministry of Health in Gaza: “Updating the total number of victims of Israeli shelling of the Gaza Strip until 12:00 (local time). 12 martyrs, including a 5-year-old girl and a 23-year-old girl. a woman and 84 civilians were wounded.”
– Our correspondent: Al-Quds brigades launched successive rocket attacks on Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Ben Gurion.
An Israeli raid targets an observatory east of Khan Yunis.
— Al-Quds brigades announce a missile attack on a crowd of Israeli vehicles at the Fajh military training ground.
Al-Quds brigades announce rocket fire on the Iron Dome Batteries north of Alumim.
— IDF Chief of Staff Aviv Kochavi orders more killings.
Sirens sound in East Tel Aviv.
– Israeli warplanes bombed the Sheikh Ajlin area south of Gaza City for the third time.
– 3 wounds among Israelis in Eshkol.
Targeting the Palestinian resistance observatory east of Jur al-Dik, in central Gaza.
– Israeli raids target a house west of Gaza City for the second time.
– Transportation of the dead and wounded in an attack on a civilian vehicle on Salah al-Din Street, northwest of Khan Yunis.
Targeted a motorcycle east of Khan Yunis.
– Israeli warplanes bombed an abandoned house in the Bani Suhail area, east of Khan Younis.
Injuries in Kibbutz Nirim as a result of a rocket-propelled grenade explosion.
Al-Quds brigades announce the shelling of the settlements of Nir Oz and Nirim with rocket and mortar shells.
— Israeli warplanes bombard the area west of the Nuseirat refugee camp in central Gaza.
Targeting a resistance position behind the electric company.
– Gaza Energy Authority: “The power plant will be completely shut down today, Saturday, at 12 noon (local time) and the home-to-home distribution schedule will reach four hours, compared to a 12-hour shutdown.”
Al-Quds brigades announce the bombing of the village of Nir Oz with a rocket launch.
– Launch of rocket-propelled grenades in Nahal Oz.
The Israeli army decides to close the beaches of Rishon Lezion, as well as the beaches of Ashkelon, Ashdod, Balmakhim, Zkim and Netzanim due to the ongoing rocket attacks from Gaza.
Al-Quds brigades announce that they have fired two rockets at the Kissufim settlement and the Fajja military facility.
– Ministry of Health in Gaza: “Update on the total number of victims of Israeli shelling of the Gaza Strip today, Saturday, 9:30 (local time). Since this morning, 4 civilians have been killed and wounded.”
Al-Quds brigades announce the shelling of the Erez site with several mortar rounds.
– Al-Quds brigades announce the shelling of the monument “Monument” with several mortar shells.
Al-Quds brigades announce a rocket attack on the Alumim settlement.
– Attacks by Israeli warplanes on the Al-Quds Brigades’ Hittin position north of the city of Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip.
Sirens sound in Or-Khanir, Sderot, Sapir College, Gabem, Erez and Ifim.
Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades – The Al-Amoudi Brigade takes responsibility for firing several rockets at the town of Sderot.
– Sirens sound in Lachish, Zikim, Karmiya, Netiv HaAsara and northern Ashkelon.
Israeli raid on farmland east of Khan Younis in southern Gaza
– The Al-Quds Brigades fire several new projectiles from the Gaza Strip into the settlements around the Gaza Strip.
– As a result of Israeli shelling of Khan Yunis, several Israelis were wounded, and two wounded were transferred from the Al-Zana area near the Al-Taqwa Mosque, east of Khan Younis, as a result of a reconnaissance rocket attack.
– Israel shelled the eastern region of Al-Shujaya.