French President Emmanuel Macron said Western countries have submitted their latest nuclear deal proposal to Iran, noting that he still believes a return to the nuclear deal is possible.
“I think a deal is achievable, but we have to complete it,” Macron said in a statement to CNN that was released on Thursday.
“We have to make it clear that this is the last offer,” he added.
It is noteworthy that negotiations to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran resumed in June last year.
On August 22, Iran sent its response to the European draft agreement to EU High Commissioner for Foreign Affairs and Security Josep Borrell. Brussels and Washington continued consultations on the response to the Iranian proposals.
The Iranian side received an American response to its proposals, and its study is still ongoing.
Source: RIA Novosti