The moment of the start of the new season 2022-2023 in the five major leagues is approaching, which will start next August with different dates.
The 23-year-old French player Kylian Mbappe has the highest marketing value of a striker in the world, at €160m, according to the website Transfer Market, which specializes in football financial matters.
In second place was Erling Haaland, who moved from German club Borussia Dortmund to English Premier League champions Manchester City with a marketing value of 150 million euros.
Brazilian Vinicius Junior, who won the Spanish League and Champions League with Real Madrid, finished third with €100m, while Egyptian star Mohamed Salah finished fourth partnering Tottenham star Harry Kane with a value of €90m.
The list of the 10 most expensive strikers in the world was as follows:
1- Frenchman Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint-Germain): €160m.
2. Erling Haaland (Manchester City): €150m
3. Brazilian Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid): 100 million euros.
4- Egyptian Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): €90m
5- Harry Kane (Tottenham): €90m
6. Dusan Vlahovic (Juventus): €85m
7- Christopher Nkono (RB Leipzig): €80m
8. Argentinean Lautaro Martinez (Inter): €75m
9. Jadon Sancho (Manchester United): €75m
10. Son Heung-min of South Korea (Tottenham Hotspur): €75m