Russian President Vladimir Putin’s speech at the Eastern Economic Forum contained figures on Russia’s economic performance in light of the challenges and obstacles imposed by the West.
Below are the most important economic indicators:
- Vladimir Putin: Inflation in Russia is declining, and by the end of the year it will be at the level of 12%, and at the end of the 1st quarter – the beginning of the 2nd quarter of 2023 it will be at the level of 5% -6%.
- Unemployment in Russia is below 4%.
- The financial situation in Russia is stable
- The Russian budget will be executed with a surplus of half a trillion rubles.
- The Russian economy will shrink by 2-2.5% after it was expected to decline in 2022.
You must log in to post a comment.