Frontier Developments has released a new Update 1.90 for Dauntless. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes, and improvements implemented in the recently released version of the game. the Dauntless Update 1.90 can now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.
PLAYER CARD IMPROVEMENTS
Slayers have been earning titles for completing extraordinary deeds since the first Drask appeared in the Shattered Isles. Now, there are more ways to show off those achievements.
- Approaching a player will now show their guild tag and equipped title in the overhead player card
- Titles in all cases will be displayed in a colour matching their rarity.
We’ve heard feedback about these rumours requiring too much grind to be enjoyable. We also wanted to continue removing Hand In objective types across the game, since these caused more confusion than they were worth.
- Parts I, II, and IV for all six rumours in the series have been redesigned to remove Hand In objectives and focus more on activities that should be completed on The Blazeworks.
RUMOUR: DEEP ROT
- Changed Part IV objective from “Hand In” to “Collect”.
- Reduced Part IV amount of Agarus mushrooms required from 20 to 9.
- Removed the specific requirement to complete objectives within Escalations in Part II, III, and V objectives.
RUMOUR: FATAL DEATH CAP
- Changed Toxic Sporescale drop condition from “on any Sporestruck Charrogg part breaks while aether-charged” to “on Sporestruck Charrogg leg, firesac, or tail break while aether-charged”.
- Increased Part IV Toxic Sporescale requirement from 6 to 8.
- Renamed the Furious Sporeheart break part to Furious Sporeskull.
- Changed Furious Sporeskull drop condition from “on any Sporestruck Charrogg part breaks while enraged” to “on Sporestruck Charrogg head break while enraged”.
- Charrogg and Sporestruck Charrogg’s back legs can now be broken again.
- Valomyr’s back legs can now be broken again.
- Heroic and Patrol escalation hunts now properly count towards the “On the Up and Up” achievement.
- Quest objectives now update while on islands, no longer requiring Slayers to return to Ramsgate or visit a different island to update their quest tracker.
- A number of objective descriptions now more clearly state the action Slayers must take to progress.
- Rumour quests are now marked by the correct blue rumour icon in the compass in Ramsgate.
- The Flight of the Infinite emote now summons the wing effects at the start of the animation.
You must log in to post a comment.