Tantalus Media has released a new Update 11.01 for Cities: Skylines. The following is a detailed overview of all the changes, fixes, and improvements implemented in the recently released version of the game. The Cities: Skylines Update 11.01 can now be downloaded, but the file size could vary depending on the platforms, including PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S/X.
Base game changes:
- New Chirper Balloon Tours building
- New Chirper Hot Air Balloon
- New birthday-related Chirper hat
- New birthday-related chirps
- Added Lines Overview shortcut to Public Transport buildings
- Fixed: Simulation slows down/stuttering with more taxiways
- Fixed: Planes take off vertically in some cases
- Fixed: In the Airport Area window a part of the word was cut off in the Russian localization
- Soil buying / disposing of is now only possible if having adequate funds
- Minor bug fixes
- Console changes:
- Fixed some random crashes
Source: Cities: Skylines
You must log in to post a comment.